Survey your staff on how prepared and supported they feel providing care for patients at risk.
Find out how your staff self-assess their own suicide care readiness.
A core component of the Zero Suicide framework is a competent, confident, and well-trained workforce, regardless of role or responsibility. The Zero Suicide Workforce Survey is a tool to assess staff self-perception of their knowledge and comfort interacting with patients who may be at risk for suicide, including providing specific elements of care such as screening, treatment, and support during care transitions. It can also assist your implementation team in designing and prioritizing training needs.
Workforce Survey Resources
A Guide to Completing and Assessing the Workforce Survey
The items below comprise a package of resources intended to support your administration of the Zero Suicide Workforce Survey.
- Online Workforce Survey Request Form
- Workforce Survey Questions - General Version
- Workforce Survey Questions - Indigenous (American Indian/Alaska Native) Version
- Guidelines for Administering the Workforce Survey
- Sample Letter to Staff about the Zero Suicide Workforce Survey
- Workforce Survey Rollout Tips
- Sample Workforce Survey Results Report
- Template for Reviewing New Workforce Survey Results as a Team
Access the Zero Suicide Workforce Survey Administrative Portal below.