Zero Suicide Workforce Survey Resources
One component of a Zero Suicide framework is a competent, confident, and well-trained workforce, regardless of role or responsibility. The Zero Suicide Workforce Survey is one tool your organization can use to assess staff self-perception of their knowledge and comfort interacting with patients who may be at risk for suicide, including comfort and skill providing specific elements of care such as screening, treatment, and support during care transitions. It can also assist your implementation team in designing and prioritizing training needs.
The items below comprise a package of resources intended to support your administration of the Zero Suicide Workforce Survey.
- Online Workforce Survey Request Form
- Workforce Survey Questions
- Guidelines for Administering the Workforce Survey
- Sample Letter to Staff about Zero Suicide Workforce Survey
- Workforce Survey Rollout Tips
- Sample Workforce Survey Results Report
- Template for Reviewing New Workforce Survey Results as a Team