- PodcastsZero Suicide experts examine and explain Joint Commission’s recent National Patient Safety Goal updates.
The Zero Suicide Institute of Australasia has created an evaluation framework for Zero Suicide that tracks outcomes, actions, and measures.
In collaboration with the U.S.
In seven videos, Australian suicide prevention and systems change experts share their insights on adopting the Zero Suicide framework.
- ToolsThe Zero Suicide Inpatient Work Plan Template for should be used by an implementation team after completing the Zero Suicide Inpatient Organizational Self-Study.
Riveredge Hospital is the largest free-standing psychiatric facility in the state of Illinois and is part of the Universal Health Services (UHS) system which is the largest inpatient psychiatric hospital system in the United States. Since 2015 dozens of hospitals across the UHS system have implemented Zero Suicide.
Wellstone Regional Hospital serves multiple counties in Indiana and Kentucky and is part of the Universal Health Services (UHS) system which is the largest inpatient psychiatric hospital system in the United States. Since 2015, dozens of hospitals across the UHS system have implemented Zero Suicide.
- The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester (MHCGM) in New Hampshire is a private nonprofit system and Community Mental Health Center.
- The Ridge Behavioral Health System, located in the heart of Bluegrass Country, provides a variety of behavioral health services to people throughout the state of Kentucky. Owned and operated by Universal Health Services (UHS), the largest facility-based behavioral health provider in the United States, The Ridge was tasked with transforming suicide care by partnering with the Zero Suicide Institute.
- ToolsThis resource is intended to provide recommendations to health systems on making progress in the IMPROVE element of Zero Suicide. The information that follows was compiled through targeted discussions with an advisory group of heath and behavioral health care (HBH) organizations convened by the Suicide Prevention Resource Center (SPRC).